"Tosoki" is a Urushi (Japanese Lacquer) ware used to serve Japanese Sake celebrating New Year in Japan.
The item is made manually one by one by skillful artisans of Yamanaka* Urushi Ware, which is designated as one of Japanese Traditional Crafts stipulated by Japan Government.
*Yamanaka is the largest Urushi ware producing area in Japan, located in Kagacity of Ishikawa Prefecture which has its urushi production History since late 16th Century.
Plate : 330mm x 172mm x 25mm (12.9" x 6.7" x 0.9")
Cup (small) : dia. 78mm (3")
Cup (medium) : dia. 90mm (3.5")
Cup (large) : dia. 105mm (4.1")
Body : ABS Resin
Coating : Urethane
- DO NOT wash the item using Dishwashing machine.
- DO NOT wash the item with hard materials such as steel wool, scrubbing brush, etc.
- DO NOT soak wash the item because the surface coating can be deteriorated or peeled off.
DO NOT heat the item in microwave, oven or on an open flame.
Wash the item softly by hands using sponge etc.
- Handle the item with care not to receive damages scratches or dents.
- Dry the item with soft cloth.
- Store the item away from direct sunlight.