- 100-years durable kettle made by iron casting method, a Japanese traditional way.
-Your cup of coffee will be much richer thanks to iron-abundant water boiled by this cast-iron made kettle.
-Cast iron Kettle NANBU TETKKI ( TETSUBIN ) co-developed by Vita Craft brand & IKENAGA Iron Works
-Standard kettle for Japanese tea serving
-Cast-iron made kettle helps you to increase your iron intake.
-IH Cooking heater & open flame compatible
Diameter : 16 cm Height : 20 cm
Weight : 2.0 kg
Capacity : 1.2L
Material : Cast Iron
Accessory : tea strainer
Diameter : 12 cm Height : 14 cm
Capacity : 0.56L
Material : Cast Iron, enamel (inside)
Country of origin
- Only Kettle can be used to boil water. DO NOT heat the teapot.
- DO not heat the items in microwave oven.
- DO not wash the items in dish-washing machine.
- Remove water inside of the Kettle, and heat it without water until it is dried after using it