- Your cup of coffee will be much richer thanks to iron-abundant water boiled by this cast-iron made kettle.
- NANBU TETKKI (TETSUBIN) cast iron Kettle innovated by a industrial designer Makoto Koizumi
- Iron made pot produced by Japanese traditional casting method
- Wide mouth is useful to dry inside of the kettle quickly.
- IH Cooking heater & open flame compatible
Diameter : 20.3 cm Width : 16.5 cm Height : 15 cm
Weight : 2.0 kg
Capacity : 1L
Material : Cast Iron
Country of origin : Japan
Accessory : tea strainer
Diameter : 12 cm Height : 13.5 cm
Capacity : 0.4L
Material : Cast Iron, enamel (inside)
Country of origin
- Only Kettle can be used to boil water. DO NOT heat the teapot.
- DO not heat the item in microwave oven.
- DO not wash the item in dish-washing machine.
- Remove water inside of the Kettle and heat it without water until it is dried after using it.