- NANBU TETKKI (TETSUBIN) cast iron Kettle innovated by a industrial designer Makoto Koizumi
- Iron made pot produced by Japanese traditional casting method
- Cast-iron made kettle helps you to increase your iron intake.
- Wide mouth is useful to dry inside of the kettle quickly.
- IH Cooking heater & open flame compatible
- DO not heat the item in microwave oven.
- DO not wash the item in dish-washing machine.
- Remove water inside of the Kettle and heat it without water until it is dried after using it.
Diameter : 20.3 cm Width : 16.5 cm Height : 15 cm
Weight : 2.0 kg
Capacity : 1L
Material : Cast Iron
Country of origin : Japan