Keep Cold & No Sweat
Cup for Cold Sake
Everyone has an experience feeling discomfort with wet surface of glass and disappointed with losing chillness after leaving the glass for a while. But "Shi-Moa" Cup will solve these problems with superior technology, "Double-Wall structure" which provides cold insulation and dew condensation prevention. So you can appreciate a cup of Sake etc. keeping it nicely chilled until you have drunk.
-Country of origin-
58 ml (1.96 oz)
58 g (2.04 oz)
dia. 60 mm x height 50 mm
(dia. 2.36 in x height 1.96 in)
- Washi Paper Coaster 10pc.
- Wooden Kiri (paulownia) Box
115 x 115 x 112 mm (4.52 x 4.52 x 4.40 in)
- Cup : 18-8 Stainless Steel (SUS304)
- Outer Coating : Natural Urushi liquid, Pure Gold Leaf (24K)
- Inner Coating : Gold Plating
- Special Primer*
*Food Sanitation Act approved product
- DO NOT wash the cup using Dishwashing machine.
- DO NOT wash the Cup with hard materials such as steel wool, scrubbing brush, etc.
- DO NOT soak wash the Cup because the surface coating can be deteriorated or peeled off.
DO NOT heat the Cup in microwave, oven or on an open flame.
Wash the Cup softly by hands using sponge etc.
- Handle the Cup with care not to receive damages scratches or dents.
- Dry the Cup with soft cloth.
- Store the cup away from direct sunlight.