We would like you to purchase the item understanding that it takes at least 3 month until the item is dispatched from Japan because it is made-to-order only item and manufactured totally by hand.
Virtue of wood
Takumi-Waza is a Japanese Sake Bottle and Cup set made of Hinoki wood (Japanese Cypress). You can appreciate the good scent and beautiful texture of natural Hinoki when you drink sake using this item.
Takumi-Waza is crafted manually one by one by only one skillful artisan. He devotes the 3 months for your satisfaction carving the wood.
Sake Bottle : Top dia. 6.5cm x H 14cm (dia. 2.5" x H 5.5")
Cups : Top dia. 4.3cm x H 5.6cm (dia. 1.6" x H 2.1")
Body : Hinoki Wood (Japanese Cypress)
Coating : Urethane Resin
- DO NOT wash the item using Dishwashing machine.
- DO NOT wash the item with hard materials such as steel wool, scrubbing brush, etc.
- DO NOT soak wash the item because the surface coating can be deteriorated or peeled off.
DO NOT heat the item in microwave, oven or on an open flame.
Wash the item softly by hands using sponge etc.
- Handle the item with care not to receive damages scratches or dents.
- Dry the item with soft cloth.
- Store the item away from direct sunlight.