(the “Policy”) with regards to the treatment of user’s information,
including but not limited to personal information (the “Personal Information”),
during the performance of services provided by the Company (the “Services”) .
The user of the Services (the “User”) shall be deemed to have understood and agreed to this Policy by its use of the Services.
The terms and conditions of this Policy is as follows;
1.User’s Information to be Collected and Method of Collection
The Company shall collect the User’s Information for the provision of the Services and the User shall give consent to such collection.
The User’s Information which the Company shall collect is as follows;
(1)Information to be provided by the User, including
- postal address
- E-mail address
* The company will not collect User’s full credit card number for security reasons of Shopify, Paypal and Stripe which support the Website.
(2)Method of Collection
By the User’s input of the information above to the prescribed form which appears when placing the order;
2. Purpose of Use
The User’s Information shall be used for the provision of the Services and,
in particular, for the following purposes:
(1) provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of the Services, including acceptance of orders and identification of the User;
(2) guidance or response to inquiries relating to the Services;
(3) addressing a violation of the Terms and Conditions or the Policy
relating to the Service (the Rules”);
(4)notice of any modification to the Rules; and
(5) other purposes incidental to the foregoing.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Unless required by the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws and regulation, the Company shall not provide or disclose to any third party personal information contained in the User’s Information without the prior consent of the User, unless;
(1) The Company authorizes such third party to handle the Personal Information in whole or in part to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of the use of the Services;
(2) The Company is required to cooperate with state or local governmental organizations or their agents in performing their duties or obligation pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, and such performance could be precluded if the consent of the User is sought; and
(3) In addition to the foregoing, the Company is entitled to disclose the Personal Information pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws and regulations.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
Upon the request by the User to disclose its Personal Information made in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company shall, without delay, disclose to the User such information after confirming its identity (or notify it of the non-existence of such Personal Information), to the extent required to do so under the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
5. Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
(1)If the Company is requested by the User in accordance with the provision of Personal Information Protection Act quoted below as (A) or (B), the Company shall, without delay, conduct necessary investigation after confirming the requesting User’s identity, and based upon the result, correct the content or suspend the use of such Personal Information, and notify the User of such correction or suspension.
The User shall also be notified of any reasonable determination
by the Company, if made, not to correct or suspend the use of such information:
(A)Correction of the content of Personal Information on the grounds that such information is false, or
(B)Suspension of the use of Personal Information on the grounds that such information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use as having been made public, or has been collected in a fraudulent or otherwise illicit manner
(2) In the event that the Company is requested by the User to delete its Personal Information and has determined that it is necessary to accept such request, the Company shall delete such information after confirming the requesting User’s identity and shall notify it of such deletion.
(3) Where the Company is not obligated to correct, or suspend use of,
the Personal Information pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations, the two preceding paragraphs shall not apply.
6. Security Control Measures
The Company and all its officers and employees shall take necessary and appropriate safety control measures in order to prevent unauthorized access to information, as well as the loss or damages, falsification and leakage of information, and shall strive for improvement of such measures.
The Company hereby represents that the Website is supported by Shopify, which implements the system of SSL.
Any suggestions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries on the handling of User’s Information shall be submitted to:
Phoenix International Corporation
Hamabe-dori 2- 1- 30, Sannomiya International Building 8F
Kobe-shi, Chuo-ku, Japan
8. Procedure to Amend this Policy