Delivery lead time
Fabrication time of this item is about a month in the case there is no stock in the manufacturer. So please contact us in advance if you plan to purchase it for gift etc..
(Your message app will be opened by tapping or clicking here)
- 100-years durable kettle made by iron casting method, a Japanese traditional way.
- Your cup of coffee will be much richer thanks to iron-abundant water boiled by this cast-iron made kettle.
- NANBU TETKKI (TETSUBIN) cast iron Kettle innovated by a industrial designer Makoto Koizumi
- Wide mouth is useful to dry inside of the kettle quickly.
- Induction cooking heater & open flame compatible
Diameter=20.3 cm, Width=16.5 cm, Height=15 cm
Weight : 2.0 kg
Capacity : 1L
Material : Cast Iron
Country of origin : Japan
Accessory : tea strainer
Diameter=12 cm, Height=13.5 cm
Capacity : 0.4L
Material : Cast Iron, enamel (inside)
Country of origin :
- Only Kettle can be used to boil water. DO NOT heat the teapot.
- DO not heat the item in microwave oven.
- DO not wash the item in dish-washing machine.
- Remove water inside of the Kettle and heat it without water until it is dried after using it.